Users of the AN ART ARTISTRY websites (an-art.gr and an-art.com) must agree with the following conditions of use, which cover the entire content of the sites (texts, graphics, images, photographs, files).
1. The content of the sites is the property of AN ART ARTISTRY and is covered by the provisions of Law 2121/1993, as currently in force, and by those of the international conventions on protection of intellectual property to which Greece is a signatory.
2. Access to the sites is free of charge. It is intended to inform the public about AN ART ARTISTRY activities.
3. It is the responsibility of all users of the sites to abide by the provisions of the legislation on intellectual property, as currently in force.
4. It is strictly prohibited to make any use by way of sale, modification, reformatting, republication, uploading, transmission or redistribution, publication, execution, dubbing, mirroring, whether for commercial purposes or otherwise, of part or all of the material on the sites, without the prior written consent of AN ART ARTISTRY.
5. The user of the sites accepts liability for any damage caused by illegitimate or inappropriate use of the relevant services. In no circumstances, including instances of neglect, can AN ART ARTISTRY accept liability for any loss or damage sustained by a user of the pages, services and options provided by the websites, of which the user avails himself on his own initiative and in full awareness of these conditions of use.
6. In no circumstances can AN ART ARTISTRY guarantee the accuracy, completeness or availability of the contents, pages, services and options, or of their results.
7. AN ART ARTISTRY reserves the right to make any change or modification to the sites, to add or remove information or technical material, and to introduce new techniques or other methods to facilitate use of the sites by the public.
8. AN ART ARTISTRY does not control and bears no liability for the content, personal data protection policy, quality or completeness of the services of other websites to which its own site may contain links.
9. It is assumed that minors using the site’s services have the consent of their parents or guardians.
10. The management and protection of the personal data of the user of the site’s services are subject to the relevant provisions of Greek and European law, as currently in force. 11. The content of the newsletters is the property of AN ART ARTISTRY and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek legislation and international conventions. The personal details of users are kept in the AN ART ARTISTRY files and never disclosed to third parties.
12. Journalists collaborating (by written instruction) with AN ART ARTISTRY may by way of exception make use of press releases unchanged or amend them in accordance with the principles of their professional ethics in order to promote and publicize AN ART ARTISTRY events. In all circumstances the press releases remain the intellectual property of AN ART ARTISTRY and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law and international conventions.
13. The above terms and conditions of use of the websites, as well as any amendment, change or alteration in the said terms and conditions, are subject to Greek law, the law of the European Union and the relevant international conventions. Any provision of the above terms that should prove to be contrary to the law shall automatically cease to have force and shall be removed from these terms without any detriment to the force of the other terms and conditions. These terms constitute the entirety of the agreement between AN ART ARTISTRY and the user of the websites pages and services. They are not binding on any other parties. No amendment of these terms shall be acknowledged or form part of this agreement unless formulated in writing and included in the said agreement.
14. Any dispute arising from this agreement shall be resolved under Greek law by the courts of the city of Athens.
Statement of consent
Welcome to our website www.an-art.com / www.an-art.gr (hereinafter “Website”). This Website has been developed by the company with the tradename “AN ART ARTISTRY” (hereinafter “Company”), for the provision of information and services to the users/visitors (hereinafter “Users”) of the Website. AN ART ARTISTRY is Data Controller of your personal data, collected through the Website, pursuant to EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”). This Privacy Statement is provided in order to inform you on the personal data collected, to explain the way and purpose of data processing, to state any third parties with whom we share your data and finally to inform you on your rights.
What personal data do we process?
Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data collected through the Website include: name, email and free text with User’s query or request. Especially for the “Artist Profile” service, any data you have sent us for publication.
For what purposes do we process personal data?
Our Company processes your data only for information and marketing purposes, following your explicit consent. Users have the right to withdraw their consent any time, by clicking on “unsubscribe” button in the emails receivd by the Company or by contacting the Company in the details mentioned in Section “What is the contact person?”
Please note that in case you are 18 years old or below this age, the consent shall be provided or approved by the person who has your parental responsibility.
With whom do we share your personal data?
To the extent required in the context of the purposes referred herein, our Company might transfer your data to third parties, such as IT service providers, or marketing service providers. In this case the Company implements all required measures so that these parties will be bound by confidentiality clauses and the obligations regarding personal data processing.
How does the Company protect your personal data?
Our Company has implemented all appropriate organizational and technical measures, pursuant to applicable legal framework and standards in order to safeguard that processing of data, either by the Company or by any third party is legitimate, appropriate and secured against any non-authorized or illegal access, deletion, amendment or any other use of the data.
How long is your personal data retained?
Your personal data is retained for as long as it is required for the fulfillment of the purpose of processing. Upon expiration of this term, your personal data will be deleted unless otherwise required under applicable legal and regulatory framework or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
What are your rights?
According to applicable legislation, you have the following rights, i.e. right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data, right to erasure, right to restriction of the processing of your personal data, where explicitly provided for by legislation, right to object to the processing of your personal data, where explicitly provided for by legislation, as well as right to withdraw any consent given at any time. You may exercise the aforementioned rights by submitting a request to our Company and we will reply within one (1) month upon receipt of the request. This deadline might be extended for two (2) additional months, in case your requests are excessive or complicated.
Additionally, the Company shall inform you without any delay on any breach of your personal data, unless such breach falls within one of the exceptions, provided by law. In any case, if you feel that the protection of your personal data is violated in any way whatsoever, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
What is the contact person for any issues/requests?
For any queries, clarifications of requests with regards to your personal data protection, you may contact our email email@example.com
What about third parties websites;
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users, through MailChimp.
Forms related cookies (ex. Google Forms). When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Google+, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org